A special way of working together – Our partnership
At The Will Partnership, we believe that planning for the future of your family is one of the most important things that you will ever do. We strongly believe that whatever legal documents you need, they should be drawn up by a legal professional who understands your needs and how the law works.
We take the time to understand your situation by meeting you personally at home or if you prefer by online conferencing using GoToMeeting. By doing this we aim to understand what is important in your life and what your personal circumstances are before recommending a bespoke plan for your consideration. It may be that:
- Ensuring the best guardians of your choice raise your children if you die is your foremost priority
- Minimising Inheritance Tax is of paramount importance
- You are part of a modern blended family and you wish those of your choosing to inherit
- You and/or your family members have been divorced or has an ex-partner who you do not want to inherit
- Someone in business may wish to ensure the company’s future if they die or are incapacitated
Whatever your wishes and/or concerns we are on hand to suggest ways to achieve your own particular goals. Should you decide to use us, our service is designed to look after your interests throughout your life;
- Unlimited updates/changes to your Will/LPA and other documents
- Help and support through the legal process for your executors/trustees, attorney’s or guardians
- We give you reassurance whenever the time comes your wishes will be carried out and your loved ones protected.